Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've Been Negligent

So many things I want to say right now.
1) Forgive me. I have been a naughty kitten. I have ignored my Nesbit duties. (i.e. not posting work in a very very long time)
2) So many changes, thoughts, events have left me spinning these last several months.
3) Changes at Anthro. Possible promotion in the works, as well as time spent merchandising and creating display. Its pure gratification.
4) Working on another album cover. This time, the band is connected with a label, expectations are higher and I'm feeling excited/fearful/queasy
5) Another season of theater work is upon me. ugh.
6) Am missing you all; your influence, conversation, motivation, humor, presence, critique, ideas, and creativity. missing it greatly. i'm so thankful to have nesbit.
7) you should all see the movie, "The Fall." Its beauty made me physically ache.

2 comments:

J.R. Uretsky said...

hi lauren, I saw that you called the other day.

Eleanor Greer said...

Lo Lo! Welcome home. It's good to hear that things are well with you....better than well! You are doing theater?? Qúe linda.