Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Invading!!!

Bwahaha. This is Laurel, and I'm invading nesbit. Fear not! I'm invading with a benevolent purpose! I thought it would be an interesting experiment to submit a theme to various artist-types, see what each would create in response, and then have an exhibit of all the pieces together. Since I think all of you are amazing, talented, thoughtful artists, I would love to see what you might come up with. *ehem* So, the theme I had in mind:

"a woman's work is never done"

Let me know if you're interested, or if you have a piece that you've already made that you think would fit. If you can think of other artists who would enjoy participating, the more the merrier! My email: laurel.a.wilson@gmail.com

Thanks for letting me invade!

2 comments:

Eleanor Greer said...

LAUREL: ACCEPTED!!! goodie...I have been going crazy without someone handing me a topic...sad, but true, I need an advisor.

NESBIT: I am without my own computer and thus, a bit absent. I love you all and am drawing things, imagine that! UN BESO!

J.R. Uretsky said...

laurel: huzzah! I think libby's 'hands' and 'heart' would would be great for this concept. I have no idea...wait! I have some ideas...muhahah cool. yes. you may invade always.

elly; um hi there.