Saturday, September 22, 2007

the crit is coming!

Alright my little poopies! As stated (demanded) by Sydney we have our very first nesbit crit coming up very soon. HUZZAH! So if you have nothing you have one week to get your act together! Have your images up by high noon Saturday, September 29th or Sydney will lynch you.

On a less threatening note, Mr. Jeff Rau has agreed to be our very first guest critter. I have selected him because he is a photographer (something we don't have in our wee group) who also understands fabric (a substance that we all tend to enjoy..be it canvas or uh..tape?). All that to say it should be interesting...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Guest Critter said...

Hey there ladies...

It's your friendly neighborhood guest critter. ;)

Since Jamie put up a link to my website, I must apologize for all my old photos that have not been updated in years. And I thought I might give you some photos of my more current work.

So here it is...

First, some of my Urban Textiles work in the form of a handmade wallpaper sample book, and silk neckties.


Second, some of my Long Beach: The Shop Owners photos.


I look forward to seeing all your work!