Thursday, May 29, 2008

exhibition images....finally!!

Here are the images from my thesis exhibition back in April...now that I am a graduate, I have FREE TIME.

Three paintings, 3x3'6", hung in this order depicting the symbol of my body as it is present amongst the symbols of my childhood.




Hung to either side of these paintings were five 3x3' maps, the centers of which were detailed with drawings of my memories of the floor plans of the home I grew up in.




On the back wall is a collage of some of the drawings and sketches that I used to collect research and to paint from. Sydney and Jamie-Thank you.

2 comments:

Libby said...

Finally! Elly I love you! I love this! Love is all I know!

J.R. Uretsky said...

I own one of those. It made it up to my home safe and sound...I have no idea how.