Friday, July 25, 2008

Thanks to Kurt

Nesbit wanted to thank you again for your encouraging and helpful words. For some of us it was a first (or second) time crit with you and it makes us sad you were never our teacher; but, as proven here on Nesbit we will continue to bother you until one of us dies (and there are more of us than you). You truly are a prince among men Sr. Kurt and next time anyone of us sees you in person we will really buy you tea or beer (we should probably tell Jeff that too), until then please accept this portrait of you holding a five headed Nesbit goat.


5 comments:

Sydney said...

wow.

i echo those sentiments but um, jamie, perhaps moving back in with the parents has provided a smigen too much time for your creative endeavors....

:)

Eleanor Greer said...

"a prince among me"

I like that. (and agree with Sydney)

Guest Critter said...

You are very welcome, with or without teabeer, I was pleased to be part of this.


And I am simultaneously amused/befuddled/disturbed by the five-headed Nesbit goat... it's wonderful.

J.R. Uretsky said...

prince among me...totally intentional.

if any one of you knew what it was like to live in northern California you would be using programs like paint all the time.

Libby said...

Paint was so the magical beginning of my computer career. I hold fond memories of pre-photoshop modifications made with our towering PC up in the foothills of Northern California.

I made some pretty fantastic head/body swaps, but this takes the cake. It's freakish and wonderful. As are you...I mean, wait...