Sunday, July 12, 2009

life



Hi team. The show went well, it's over and I am happy. I will be spending the next few weeks doing absolutely no art... finally. I had never felt like not making something until I found myself in the middle of two hell months jam packed with over commitments. As it turns out, it is possible to have too many goals. It does feel good to find your limit, be pushed to it, then allow yourself the space to relax. I miss you all and cannot wait to see the NESBITERS in Monterey.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

love it.

and you look good.

Eleanor Greer said...

Jamie, I have no idea what this project was about. Why the heck is that?!?! Share more..and yes, I should be asking more questions.

See you soon.

lauren mcconnablah said...

sad I cannot go to monterey, but have fun everyone! miss you all and find my thoughts turning to you lately.

J.R. Uretsky said...

Lauren face, how's work?!!!