Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Boyfriend.

Dear Nesbitties,

In an effort to shake things up a bit and expand our blogging horizons, I have a proposition for you. How would you feel about having my boyfriend, Jay Drose, as our guest blogger for the month of July?
He promises to post at least once a week and I am also hoping he posts some of his short stories because I think they are very interesting and he is an excellent writer, but you all can judge for yourself. So, let's put it to a vote. You can also look at his website (jaydrose.com) to see some of his undergrad film work.

Hope you all are well and I miss each of you,
Syd.

5 comments:

Eleanor Greer said...

Knowing the lad and wanting to know his writing, I vote positively, yes!, with both hands raised in the air.

J.R. Uretsky said...

I say make him take the myers-briggs first.

I vote yay.

Sydney said...

he is an intp. just like you.

J.R. Uretsky said...

does he know how to get in via guest blogger?

Sydney said...

i do not believe so...how does it work?