Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jamie Declares NESBIT!

I need your help fellow nesbitters. I am currently in the process of prepping some applications for various grants/ residencies (some that may or may not be in the Northwest…more specifically Portland) and I have write about my work. Unfortunately, I am me. Sooooooooo…of course I don’t even know where to start. Perhaps you people could write a little about my work. And then I can steal your writings and put them all together into some sort of general artist statement of my ‘body’ (all both pieces) of work.

You all are more qualified. Elly you write applications everyday. Lauren and Libby, you’ve got the writing skills and the drive…and clearly Sydney has nothing better to do.

Please email me your thoughts.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“click me to be reminded of how little work Jamie actually has!”

4 comments:

Sydney said...

specific pieces or in general?

and yes, there is no excuse for me not to do this-in fact, if there is anything that anyone has ever wanted me to do please tell me now (that do not require me to get out of bed, that is)-i could use some projects.

J.R. Uretsky said...

general...anything...ehhh I NEED YOU!

how are you by the way. have you watched any of the flicks?

Sydney said...

i have watched a few...harold & maude, big lebowski....a lot of the office....lock, stock-but fell asleep....actually up until recently watching t.v. has given me a headache....i have been listening to alot of things....i am feeling much better-getting kinda antsy, i need to start working again-quilting all day just isn't cutting it-

J.R. Uretsky said...

the bbc office?

did you read my stupid blog? I cannot write anything about my own work this is amazing. I just need you to do it. and make all my work while your at it. and feed me and pay my rent.