Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My computer tells me that the way to create a web link is "cntl. + shift + a"....and it lies. (but then Libby came in and made your link work, sooo.... yeah, she didn't do it to make you look a liar...)

Anyway, The Whitney Museum of American Art's homepage is currently titled "Summer of Love" as they are doing an exhibition on "Art of the Psychedelic Era" and it looks fantastic! I just might 'fro my hair before going...

Also, they are exhibiting a fellow named Matthew Brannon and he has a sweet website especially as far as design goes.

Also #2. I was thinking about Sydney a lot last night...for no particulary reason other than I LIKE YOU....and I started a painting. It's really bad. Pictures to follow.

Peace.

1 comment:

Eleanor Greer said...

I'm commenting on my own blog....Libby fixed the link! Three cheers (or "hazzah's") for Libby!