Saturday, June 30, 2007

Writing opportunity

Hey ladies. I keep forgetting that I know of a cool opportunity to submit writing and reviews about art, museums, artists, shows, anything art-related really, to an online publication called the Burnside Writers Collective. The BWC is associated with Donald Miller (Blue Like Jazz) and I found out about it because my brother-in-law, John, is doing some work for them up in Portland these days. He had asked me if I wanted to write about anything art-related (or if I knew anyone else who might want to) because they are trying beef-up the art section of the publication.

Sooo, all that said, if you go to any art shows (anywhere....Elly...) and like to write (...Lauren...), spit out a few paragraphs and send them in! (Or send the article to me and I can pass it on to John, who has a more direct relationship to the BWC) Oh to be published...

Questions? Email me...